Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Thursday, July 26, 2007
    Well i managed to make it to my doctors and hospital appts and both went well.
    No change from the hospital point of view and don't have to go back for another 10 wks.
    We've not really been doing much here as the weather is still pretty awful. Corey and I have been doing lots of baking over the last couple of days. Yesterday I made a butternut squash broth and then Corey helped me make an Apple and Cinnamon loaf cake. Today we have made chocolate buns and he scoffed two of them(as did I!). Have had a bit of an appetite today and have just eaten a banana and half a packet of dry roasted peanuts! Someone tell me to stop eating please!
    posted by Cath @ 2:02 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      Well instead of you eating I will have some of that baking :) Sounds good and I hear you on the weather *sigh" Have a good weekend Cath :)

       
    • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I've had the munchies today and it's just not funny. Ok, so I'm a piggie really.

      Glad that your appointments went ok and the baking sounds like fun.

      Happy Saturday xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com