Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, July 01, 2007
    The last week has been pretty busy. Lots of crafting has been done and my deadlines have been met. I've decorated the kitchen(which is quite big and needed 2 coats of paint) and also tidied the house from top to bottom. Dave is off work next week so i imagine we'll be having a few trips out. Tuesday we're going to York but not sure about the rest of the days. Thursday i'll be meeting with friends for our regular get together and Sunday Corey has a party to go to. Am hoping i get a bit of time to myself during the week as well, it's always good to be able to chill out!
    Today has been really interesting. I found something out that was both exciting yet scary. I can't really go into details about it but i am happy about it but also apprehensive. I've been thinking about it all day and have butterflies. I'm hoping that things move forward but i'm not really sure how, i have a lot of thinking to do!
    Tomorrow Corey is at nursery and so i have the morning free, not really sure what to do with myself.
    Hope all you bloggers are well!
    posted by Cath @ 10:43 PM  
    8 Comments:
    • At 1:11 PM, Blogger crazed lunatic said…

      hope that all is well, Cath! Can't wait to hear what has you a-flutter! ((hugs))

       
    • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      **hugs** and positive vibes.

       
    • At 4:15 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      gosh cath sounds kinda exciting,
      hugs
      xx

       
    • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Fingers crossed for whatever it is!

       
    • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Oh that's exciting! I think you are pregnant! :)

       
    • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      All sounds so mysterious and intriguing!! Butterflies are the best!!

       
    • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

      oh sure build us up with excitement on your news and not tell us about it...lol Well whatever it is I hope it goes well :)

       
    • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sounds intriguing and rather exciting.

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com