Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Awful weekend
    Monday, May 14, 2007
    It was really really awful!
    I woke up at 3am Saturday morning feeling really sick and a few hours later felt like death. I proceeded to be ill all day with sickness and diarrheoa. Thankfully it must have been a 24hr thing as i felt ok again on Sunday morning if not a little fragile. So the weekend was ruined. I was supposed to be going to the crop on Saturday and had to miss it, i was totally gutted. I look forward to this for weeks and then i ended up not going :(
    Today has been spent buying presents for Simon, Dave's son, who is 18 tomorrow. We have spent a small fortune on him but i think he'll like everything.
    I'm currently seething as Laura, Dave's daughter, was supposed to be babysitting for us on Thursday and she's let us down. We gave her a months notice too and i have spent £40 on theatre tickets too! Why can't things just be simple!!
    I'm currently sat here waiting for Jaq to upload some beads to her website as i feel like treating myself!
    posted by Cath @ 10:21 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Heather the Blether said…

      Have a splurge sweetie you really do deserve it after the time you have been having :(
      I really do hope things improve for you very soon hun
      take care of you
      Huge Hugs
      Heather
      xxx

       
    • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Aww Cath - you were missed on Saturday hun.. so pleased you are feeling better............

      Hope you got a new bead.. take care and see you soon...

      Katie xx

       
    • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      So glad to hear you are feeling better and it was only a 24 hour thing!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com