Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Lovely
    Sunday, January 07, 2007
    Today has been a really great day.
    One of my new years resolutions was to spend more quality time together and from now on Sundays will be family day and we'll all do something together.
    So today we got up and headed to York. I really love going there, theres always so much to see and Dave and Corey get to go to the Railway museum. While they went there i went and had a look around the shops although it was only window shopping as most of the shops weren't open yet. When they had finsihed we had a mooch around the shops and i bought myself a new book. I've recently been thinking about doing a distance learning course in History so bought myself a book on British History, i haven't bee able to put it down since i got home. Anyway, i've been looking at them and they seem way expensive so i may have to put it on hold for a while. So we went to Pizza Hut lunch and then headed back home on the train, which again is another big adventure for Corey, he's totally train obsessed!
    posted by Cath @ 10:45 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 11:33 PM, Blogger domestic goddess said…

      sounds like a lovely day
      hugs

       
    • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Mel said…

      Sounds like a great day and what a good idea to try and ensure you do stuff together. I sometimes feel like we don't do enough all together, might try your idea! Mel x

       
    • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

      Aw!! Yep, that's one of my resolutions too. And it gives you more photo opps when you go on outings LOL Happy New Year xx

       
    • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      that sounds great :)

      Geez Corey would totally LOVE my FIL.. he is a train fanatic!!

       
    • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sounds like the perfect day.

      You are so right about spending time together as a family xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com