Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Lucky Girl
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007

    Well this last couple of days i have been utterly spoiled!
    Firstly yesterday i received a gorgeous parcel through the post from my lovely friend Joanne. Inside a gorgeous little handmade card handbag was a gift wrapped Dolly bead called Celeste!It is simply gorgeous, thank you Jo! The Parcelforce arrived with a kit from the US, yum! Then today i have been out with my friend Dawn and she bought me a gorgeous Willow Tree ornament as a late present, isn't it gorgeous! Thank you Dawn. When i arrived home i had 3 more beads waiting for me which i ordered Monday night. One glass bead called Lime Fizz and 2 silver beads. I only really need another bead now for it to be full and then i'll be able to start my next one!!
    It's been a lovely day shopping today. Haven't really bought much other than some plastic storage boxes like Tupperware. I've decided that one day a week i will bulk cook and then freeze so i needed some storage. This way i'm hoping that i'll cut down on the amount of food/veg that gets thrown away in my house!
    posted by Cath @ 4:38 PM  
    6 Comments:
    • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Lynne said…

      Oh two of my favourite things - Willow Tree Figures and beads from A String of Beads - you lucky thing.

      Glad you are sounding a lot better Cath, hope your feeling better too...x

       
    • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      the figure is beautiful. I always found them a little creepy at the fact they didn't have faces but I really like that one.

      My sister LOVES those figurines!!

       
    • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Mel said…

      Ooohhh pretty things for you Cath! I am trying so hard to resist the beads but everytime i think i am resisting someone posts a pic of one or talks about them! Mel x

       
    • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ooh, pretties.

      Hope that you're ok Cath and looking forward to the weekend xxx

       
    • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      You deserve to be spoilt hun. Did you get a babysitter sorted? I hope you get to the theatre.

      Hope you're feeling ok now.

       
    • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Trish said…

      do you love you celeste then hunny????? :) you will have another parcel as soon as I get my butt into gear sweetie xxx

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com