Just Me!

I am a wife, mother & keen photographer with an obsession for Scrap booking. My motto is live life to the max and don't regret too much! Thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog!

 
Blog Links
What I'm Listening too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Reading
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I'm Watching
  • Heroes
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • Big Brother
  • My Fantasy Football
    Visit my mini league "Scrappad"
    Sunday, May 27, 2007

    Well i can't actually remember what's happened this week lol.
    I've decided that i need to change my lifestyle in quite a big way and so i'm hoping to write a bit of a life plan over the next week or so(that's the philosopher in me talking!).
    I've realised that i need to get down to more scrapping and so managed to finish a layout in the week and start another one today. The fabulous Pencillines have decided to advertise for a new DT member. As the saying goes 'you have to be in it to win it' goes i have decided to enter. I'm sure there will be a zillion talented scrapbookers going for this so my chances are slim but wish me luck anyway!
    yesterday we went off to Scarborough for the day and had a lovely time leaving the rain behind and enjoying a warm and sunny day! W went with some of Dave's colleagues from work and had a real laugh! Corey was a good boy and really seemed to enjoy himself. The toilet training has a bit of a set back on Fri/Sat as we had a couple of wet accidents at nursery and then he's also wet when he got up yesterday but hopefully we can get back on track again.
    Think thats about it for now.
    posted by Cath @ 10:49 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Sue Jones said…

      Well its a really Fab LO Cath , i think you stand a good chance :)
      Crossing everything for you.
      xx

       
    • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

      That is a great LO Cath :) Good luck to you!!

       
    • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said…

      girl go for it :) you miss 100% of the chances you dont take.

      love your work :)

       
    • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Go for it Cath - Keeping everything crossed for you.

      Good luck with the lifeplan. My new me has been a bit up and down. I'm just so lazy!!!

      Happy Tuesday xxx

       
    • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Beautiful layout Cath and good luck with the Pencilines tryout:D

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Cath
    Home: Sheffield, United Kingdom
    About Me: A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]

    Designed by: Zoot

    Crafty Blogs

    frontpage hit counter

    Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    © 2005 Just Me! Template by Isnaini Dot Com